1. Q: What are the main aesthetic and dermatology problems that Heyi devices are used to solve?
A: Unwanted hair; Unwanted tattoo; Sun spots, age spots, redness, and other pigmented lesions; Rosacea, spider veins, and other vascular lesions; Wrinkles and fine lines; Acne; Scars; Skin tag and other skin imperfections; Cellulite and fat; Nail fungus; Loose vagina and other gynecological issues; Hair loss; Joint pain.
2. Q: What is the main equipment produced by Heyi?
A: IPL, Diode lasers, Nd: YAG lasers, CO2 lasers, Erbium lasers, LED, HIFU, Cavitation, Radio Frequency, CoolSculpture, EMSculpture, Shock wave, Skin analyzer, Hydra facial.
3. Q: What additional services does Heyi provide along with equipment?
A: Free shipping, Two-year post-sale guarantee, Training, and Advertising.
4. Q: What's the applications of IPL machine on aesthetic and medical purpose?
A: IPL (intense pulsed light) can be used for Hair Removal (Light and Dark Skin), Skin Rejuvenation & Photo Facials, Age Spot & Sun Damage Removal, Vein & Rosacea Removal, Acne Removal, Skin Tightening.
5. Q: What is Diode Laser Trio?
A: 808nm Diode laser is proven to be the most suitable wavelength for speedy hair removal. But this does not mean that it is the only wavelength suitable for permanent hair reduction. 755nm Alexandrite laser is proper for lighter colors while 1064nm Nd: YAG laser specializes for darker skin types. Diode Laser Trio combines all 3 wavelengths into 1 applicator and makes it the widest applicable and fastest speed.
6. Q: Is IPL hair removal the same as Laser hair removal?
A: No. IPL is a broadband light with wavelengths 400nm - 1200nm. The Laser is a single concentrated wavelength. The common ones used for hair removal are Alexandrite 755nm, Diode 808nm or 810nm, Nd: YAG 1064nm. IPL may need 8-12 courses for permanent hair removal while lasers only need 4-6 courses.