IPL is an advanced beauty program that uses a specific broad-spectrum color light to directly irradiate the skin surface. It can penetrate deep into the skin, selectively act on subcutaneous pigments or blood vessels, decompose pigmentation, and close up abnormal capillaries. At the same time, photons can also stimulate the proliferation of subcutaneous collagen. Therefore, for daily skincare, photorejuvenation is the best choice.
1. For those who use topical A-acid ointment or freckle removal products, it is recommended to start treatment after 1 week of drug withdrawal;
2. One week before photorejuvenation treatment, laser, microdermabrasion, and acid peeling beauty programs cannot be done;
3. Avoid strong sun exposure or do outdoor SPA within one month before photorejuvenation treatment;
4. Inflamed, wound purulent skin is not suitable for treatment;
5. For those taking oral A acid, it is recommended to stop the drug for 3 months before starting the treatment;
6. If you have a history of light sensitivity, skin lesions, or abnormal immune system, you need to communicate with your doctor.
Painless hair removal, anti-aging, acne removal, lightening pigmentation, improving telangiectasia.
1. Those who have received within one month or are likely to receive sun exposure after treatment.
2. Pregnant women. Pregnant women are a group of people who are physically and psychologically in an extraordinary period.
3. Patients with epilepsy, diabetes, and those with a bleeding tendency.
4. Patients with severe heart disease and high blood pressure.
5. Patients with scar constitution and skin infection at the treatment site. People with scarring constitution may not be wounds, just scratching or mechanical stimulation may form keloids, and the stimulation of strong light may trigger the same reaction.
①Put on goggles and close your eyes the whole time. ②Apply a special cold gel to the treatment area first. During treatment, gently place the light guide crystal of the treatment head of the photorejuvenation device on the skin to be treated, and start to release intense pulsed light. At this time, you will feel the warmth of the bursts of light entering. ③The treatment light guide gel is a water-soluble substance, which can be washed with water after treatment.
Intense pulsed light can quickly and effectively decompose facial pigment particles, improve the overall quality of the skin, and effectively improve acne, wrinkles, enlarged pores, and photo-aging skin. The intense pulsed light generated by photorejuvenation can produce photochemical effects on the skin, restore the original elasticity, stimulate the fibroblast precursor cells to secrete more collagen, smooth fine wrinkles, and enhance the firmness of the skin. In addition, photons can penetrate the skin without damage and are selectively absorbed by the pigment groups in the tissue and the hemoglobin in the blood vessels, without damaging the normal tissue cells. It is destroyed and decomposed, so as to achieve the effect of spot removal, whitening, and redness removal.
With photorejuvenation, especially after the first treatment, the color of the pigmentation may worsen, no need to worry at this time, it will fade within a week. Pay attention to sun protection and apply sunscreen (SPF≥15). There are no special dietary requirements. The maintenance of the photorejuvenation effect is closely related to one's own living habits and environment, such as the effect of ultraviolet rays, skincare, application of sunscreens and drugs, poor working and eating habits, etc. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the adjustment of work and living conditions.