Carbon dioxide fractional laser, a new generation of laser skin resurfacing system, has both ultra-pulse and laser scanning output functions, which can quickly and accurately perform various delicate laser operations, especially suitable for human plastic surgery and facial cosmetic surgery. The system is equipped with a high-speed graphic scanner, which can scan and output graphics of different shapes, and can provide personalized treatment plans according to the needs of different patients.
The carbon dioxide fractional laser uses a radio frequency excited CO2 laser, the emission wavelength is 10600nm, and a computer graphics generator (CPG) focal spot is installed to scan the output. There is a certain amount of thermal exfoliation, more thermal coagulation and obvious thermal effect, and the thermal effect produces collagen fiber shrinkage. Thermal coagulation and thermal exfoliation form a minimally invasive small hole with a diameter of about 0.12mm and a depth of about 2mm (this depth is related to the maximum depth of solar elastic fibrosis). Thermal bridging activates the skin wound repair mechanism (inflammation stage, value-added stage, remodeling stage) to produce a large amount of collagen regeneration, achieves the reconstruction of the dermis frame structure, the facial contour sculpture, the disappearance of wrinkles, the fine texture of the skin, and the smoothing of acne scars.
Advantages of Fractional Lasers:
1. Small wounds heal quickly: because the beam of the fractional laser is very small, the wounds caused by the laser are relatively easy to heal, and the uniform application makes the spots do not overlap, so the skin can quickly self-sufficient when the whole face is applied. repair.
2. Completely traceless: Repair and skin rejuvenation are carried out at the same time, deeply activate collagen and continuously regenerate, repair the deep tissue of the skin, fade acne marks, smooth acne pits, smooth skin, and whiten skin tone.
3. More user-friendly: Due to the controllability of the fractional laser, the size and diameter of the treatment holes can be modified according to the different conditions of individual skin, and the one that suits you best is the best.
4. Short recovery period: Compared with earlier cosmetic items, the recovery period of fractional laser is shorter. It only takes 3-6 days to complete the process of peeling off the scabs, and the appearance of the skin is naturally repaired.
5. Significant effect: After a course of treatment, the skin becomes clean and clear, the pores are narrowed, the roughness disappears, the skin feels smoother and more delicate, the skin texture is delicate, smooth and elastic, and the skin takes on a new look.
Fractional laser is the most comprehensive treatment method with the best comprehensive effect in non-surgical treatment, and it is the gold standard for non-surgical rejuvenation.
Wide applications of fractional CO2 laser machine:
1. Various wrinkles (forehead lines, brow lines, eye wrinkles, mouth wrinkles, necklines, abdominal stretch marks, etc.)
2. Sagging skin, eye bags, acne (pimples) marks
3. Various scars (traumatic scars, burn scars, suture scars)
4. Pigmentation, ichthyosis, chicken skin disease, red blood, etc.
5. Pigmented lesions (freckles, sun spots, age spots, chloasma, etc.)
6. Vascular disease (capillary hyperplasia, rosacea)
Contraindications of fractional CO2 laser treatment:
1. Patients with skin diseases
2. Pregnant women
3. Patients taking anticoagulants
4, cancer, scar constitution
5. Diabetes, heart disease, cardiovascular disease, or lung disease
6. Autoimmune Diseases
7. Those who have been exposed to strong sunlight for a long time in the past 4 weeks
8. Those who are unwilling to use sunscreen after surgery and take related risks